- It is getting things done in action. Think about making your homework, my tactic was when you had to make a powerpoint presentation I always had some kind of template which I used to save some extra minutes. The template makes your post almost ready, like doing on the half part of the work.
- It is a checklist. With all the points already writting down, your mind can wander off and think about something more intellectual stuff.
- It is a guide. The less you make misstakes, the less you need to edit your post, which in the end saves you time.
- Common look and feel. Returning visitors except when they arrive on your blog that they will see something they are familiar with, only the content in the post is different. One easy way to fix this is downloading one of the thousands of WordPress Templates.
- When you blog for money, AdSense is a very easy pick. Ask Hendrik on this blog anything about AdSense and he knows the answer. Integrating AdSense in custom themes is very simple and effective. Follow these tips on AdSense wrote by Hendrik to get maximized results.
- Readers do not Read. They scan the web. Take a quick look at the link I just gave you, scroll down and then answer my question: What was the first thing you noticed when you arrived on that page, and scrolled down?
- Memorizing and building memory templates. Well formed posts are easier to remember and it is great value for the readers.
====== MY BLOG POST TEAMPLATE STARTS HERE =========[TITLE - Using titles effectively on blogs - TITLE ][First Line. Hook. Ask questions. Say something intriguing. Get your potential reader hooked to make her/him read on.][Answer the questions. Make your statement. Think of sub headline in the newspaper article that generally says the essence of the post. This should make the reader read on to find out "how" or details on your take][insert picture from something related like Flickr][do not forget to give credit on picture, unless it is your own(legal purposes, and you help the person who made it)][Heading - help readers to scan the post][body and details - consider giving link love]
- Bullet 1. Explanation.
- Bullet 2. Explanation
- Bullet 1. Explanation
- Bullet 2. Explanation
- post 1
- post 2
- post n
====== MY BLOG POST TEAMPLATE ENDS HERE =========One last tip: check for stickiness!